Apprentice Business Administrator- Nuchem Pharmacy- Dagenham
Company: Nuchem Pharmacy - Mawsons Group
Location: Dagenham, RM8 1YT
Salary: £159.10 per week
Sector: Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Application Deadline Date: 29/06/2022
Start Date: 02/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 37
To support Management with all tasks as listed below
GCSE English and Maths - grade C or above
Honest, Polite, Flexible
Good organisational, Problem solving, Communication and IT skills and knowledge. Pharmacy/healthcare knowledge is useful too
Progression in the company
As part of this Apprenticeship you will be enrolled on to the Level 3 Business admin advanced training programme,
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 – 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with your evidence collation.
The programme will last around 15-18 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
Duties will include;
• Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
• Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
• Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
• Audio typing of reports and letters with speed and accuracy. Management and coordination of external audio typing facility should workload necessitate the use of external resources.
• Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
• Operate internal Business Management System (BMS) and assist in further development and improvement of the system. (Full training will be provided).
• Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
• Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process.
• Enter external consultant details and assist with setting up new personnel on the BMS
• Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff.
• Assist with production of Professional Service Agreements for Clients and Consultant Agreements for external staff.
• Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
• Diary co-ordination
• Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts.
Skills & Apprenticeship Training
The candidate will be working towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 . To complete this qualification, you must complete the below components:
• Diploma in Business Administration Level 3
; • Flexible
• Able to prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work within a team as well as on own initiative
• Personable & friendly
• Client facing
• IT proficient
• Keen to learn
• Accurate & precise.