Apprentice Estate Agent Administrator - D.B. Roberts & Partners Ltd - Shrewsbury
Company: D.B. Roberts & Partners Ltd
Location: Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG
Salary: £192.40 per week
Sector: Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Application Deadline Date: 30/09/2022
Start Date: 27/10/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 5 days to include Saturdays and Bank Holidays when required
To learn the role of the administration process in order to advertise the properties for sale in a timely and compliant manner.
GCSE pass grade or equivalent in English and Maths would be useful due to the nature of the work and the apprenticeship.
Willingness to learn
Comfortable to ask for help
Proficient telephone manner
Customer service focused
Attention to detail
Ability to cope under pressure
Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office
We offer internal promotion for anyone who wants it. One of our Trainees who started with us 20 years ago is now a Director.
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills.
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 – 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with the programme,
The programme will last around 15-18 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
Main Duties -
- Responding to customer queries on the phone and via email
- Booking deliveries with various courier services
- Managing customer accounts and processing orders in a timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure PO’s are priced correctly and received on time
- Quoting and invoicing customers to their specifically priced account
- Co-ordinating orders from sale to shipment delivery
- Updating web listings on various e-commerce sites
Need to be able to get to the Business Park if they don't drive - There is a bus route now which does help.
Please research the journey.