Apprentice Facilities Operative - Specsavers - Southampton (Fareham)
Company: Specsavers - Southampton
Location: Whiteley, PO15 7PA
Salary: £18,525.00 per year
Sector: Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Application Deadline Date: 04/08/2022
Start Date: 26/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm (Time can be flexible but will fall between)
Join our team as an Facilities Operative, and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers – a home where your previous expertise will be truly valued and where you’ll be given the opportunity to thrive.
A-D or level 4 and above English and maths GCSE
- People skills
- Keen to learn
- Effective, written and verbal communication.
- Interpersonal or customer services experience.
- Positive approach to learning.
- Adaptable and hard-working mind set.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
Lots of opportunity depending on the path you choose.
This is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career as a facilities operative.
• Support delivery of responsibilities of the facilities service function in complying with health and safety and other legislation and organizational policies and
• Address FM-related risks, hazards and threats to people, property and premises.
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure the effective delivery of a range of facilities services.
• Support good sustainable practise in FM.
• Individual will be actively involved in working with a mix of contractors as well as the self delivery of some services.
• The role will be active in supporting the delivery of small to medium sized projects at their respective site, this will require the co-ordination of services and clear communication with other involved in the delivery.
• This role will require some front of house duties such as cleaning post reception and security.
Out of hours and overtime may be available depending on site activity.
Please note that there will be assessment dates for this job role based in Guernsey, you will be required to travel alone to the assessment location which will all be done with in one day. All travel expenses will be funded by Specsavers.